What you need
• Computer (or tablet/smart phone) with video camera and microphone
• Your flute
• Music stand and pencil
• A video chat account account (Zoom, Skype, etc)
• A payment account (PayPal, Zelle, or Venmo)
• Don't forget about the pencil!
• I teach virtually on Mondays, Tuesdays, and Thursdays by appointment
• Weekly lessons are best for overall improvement, but single lessons are available
• Please contact me for rates and availability
• I am happy to provide a 15-minute consultation for potential students. This provides an opportunity to ensure the online set-up is working as we hope and allows us to discuss your goals.
• Please let me know what you are working on. In some cases it may be helpful to email me the music ahead of time.
• An invoice will be provided after confirming a lesson time.
• Payment is due 24 hours before the scheduled lesson time.
Please give me 24 hours advanced notice so that we can reschedule. If a lesson is missed or forgotten, there is no refund option and you will be charged for the lesson.